Set amid a stunning mountain landscape, Prescott and its surrounding communities offer all the amenities of a major metropolitan area without the clutter and traffic of a big city. Not the desert world often associated with Arizona, our mile-high elevation offers four seasons with pine forests, clear streams, and mountain lakes. Here, it s possible to snow ski and water ski on the same day. And we re only 90 minutes from Phoenix, with its international airport, major professional sports teams, and access to top-name entertainment all year round.
As a physician with YRMG, you will benefit from access to the comprehensive resources available through the largest non-profit healthcare organization in the region Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) with two acute care hospitals and over 2300 employees.
YRMG is seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our excellent team of providers. Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a full-service, not-for-profit community health system with two hospital locations and multi-specialty groups.
- Full-time employed by the Yavapai Regional Medical Group
- MD or DO fellowship-trained in endocrinology General Endocrine Practice
- New Grads or established physicians
- Joining 1 current Endocrinologist
- All populations
- Office Visits - 15-20/ per day
- Clinic hours only - Monday Friday, negotiable for 4-10 s
- No call
- Competitive salary with income guarantee and bonus potential
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Full benefits: Paid vacation/sick, medical/dental/vision coverage, retirement plans including a pension, malpractice coverage and CME allowances
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly