Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking an academic General Pulmonologist to join our family of highly qualified colleagues in beautiful Hershey, PA. Interest and experience in Interventional Pulmonology a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit and retirement package
- Rank will be commensurate with experience
- Join a high quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and patient care
- Participation in Resident and Medical Student Education
- Relocation Assistance
What We Are Seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited Pulmonary training program
- Ability to acquire a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Interventional Pulmonology training and interest a plus
- BE/BC by ABIM
About the Area:
Located in Hershey, PA, our community is rich in history and our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For more information, please contact:
Heather J. Peffley, PHR, SHRM-CP, CPRP
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Apply for General Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly