Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon
Direct Orthopedic Care would like to recruit a General Orthopedic Hand and Shoulder Surgeon to join the first and largest Orthopedic immediate access group in Dallas, Texas. Join a rapidly expanding practice consisting of 6 immediate access clinics, with two more opening this fall. Have an immediate and steady stream of surgical cases without the need to take emergency room call.
- Practicing orthopedic surgeon with hand and shoulder experience or hand and shoulder fellowship trained new graduates with interest in general orthopedics
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- 50% of the practice is hand and upper extremity with 50% general orthopedics
- Competitive salary, transitioning to production-based compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Opportunity for buy-in to the parent company with clinics in three large metropolitan areas and growing.
- Full health benefits including dental and vision
- CME, PTO and 401k with matching
Apply for Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly