General Orthopedic Surgeon
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named “Best Place for Business and Careers,” “Live Music Capital of the World,” and “Best Town for Relocation of Families.” Austin has a lot to offer, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year-round festivals.
- Practicing orthopedic surgeon or new graduates with interest in general orthopedics, fellowship training but comfortable with general orthopedics is acceptable.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- 50% of the practice can be subspecialty with 50% general orthopedics
- Competitive salary, transitioning to production-based compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Opportunity for buy-in to the parent company with clinics in three large metropolitan areas and growing.
- Full health benefits including dental and vision
- CME, PTO and 401k with matching
Apply for General Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly