General Orthopedic Sports Surgeon
Direct Orthopedic Care would like to recruit a General Orthopedic Sports Surgeon to join the first and largest Orthopedic immediate access group in Oklahoma City. Join a rapidly expanding practice consisting of 3 immediate access clinics. Have an immediate and steady stream of surgical cases without the need to take emergency room call.
- Practicing orthopedic surgeon with sports experience or sports fellowship trained new graduates with interest in general orthopedics
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Licensed in the state of Oklahoma
- 50% of practice is general orthopedics specializing in the treatment of bone and joint disorders including, fracture care, hand disorders and foot/ankle injuries and 50% is sports.
- Competitive salary, transitioning to production-based compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Opportunity for buy-in to the parent company with clinics in three large metropolitan areas and growing.
- Full health benefits including dental and vision
- CME, PTO and 401k with matching
For more information, please contact:
Jackie Mossakowski - Recruiter
Direct - 972-832-1383
Apply for General Orthopedic Sports Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly