OBGYN Physician in Oregon
A longstanding practice with an excellent reputation throughout the community is seeking a qualified OB/GYN to join its team. This opportunity offers a wonderful quality of life while working in an organization committed to providing quality, compassionate care to all of its patients.
- $500,000-$600,000 partnership income
- 1:7 call taken from home
- Practice alongside some of the top physicians in the state
- Excellent in-office technology and equipment, including ultrasound
Surrounded by gorgeous mountains and breathtaking views, this inviting Pacific Northwest community is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. Whether you’re seeking peace and relaxation or adventure and excitement, you’ll find everything you need and more here.
- Exciting events and activities throughout the year
- Great local school system
- Mild climate year-round + endless opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, camping, rafting, and much more
- Nearby international airport for ease of travel
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly