FAMILY MEDICINE - INPATIENT or OUTPATIENT: Page, Arizona
Be closer to your patients and the great outdoors while enjoying support of a financially-sound, integrated health system.
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
We’re recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN to join our award-winning nonprofit health system. Choose from primary care or hospitalist positions:
OUTPATIENT FAMILY MEDICINE:
- M-F or Flexibility for a 4-day work week, long weekend
- 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time + limited call
- Average patient volume: 16-22 pts/day
- Medical Assistants, Front Desk, and leadership support provided
- Clinical responsibilities to include all ages, wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures according to candidate's interest
INPATIENT FAMILY MEDICINE:
- Flexibility: 7 on/7off Schedule, 24 hr shifts
- Page Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital with medical services that include Emergency services, Surgery, Medical Imaging, Obstetrics, Cardiopulmonary, Acute Care and Rehabilitation
- Procedures are required
- Diverse patient population
- Average patient census: 4-6 per shift
Page is a special small town just minutes from Lake Powell in Northern Arizona, offering residents and visitors access to water skiing, boating, hiking and photography. Page, Arizona remains one of the best-kept secrets and is the gateway city to some of the most extraordinary attractions in the great Southwest, including Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam, Antelope Canyon, river rafting down the Colorado River, and over ten famous national and state parks.
When you work with Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package
- Market competitive salary, sign-on bonus, relocation
- Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Sign On and Relocation bonuses
- Paid malpractice coverage with tail coverage
- Excellent benefits package
- Your education comes first
- Paid CME + allowance
- Development opportunities
- You’re supported by the strength of a financially-strong, Top 5 Large Healthcare System
- You can enjoy Banner’s dedicated resources for physician well-being
Candidates are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com Questions, contact Jill McPherson or Pam Disney, at: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.