Inpatient Acute Physiatrist/PM&R
You are the future of patient-focused Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Academic + research opportunities
- Competitive compensation plan
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital (Suburban, 320 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Neurosciences Institute
- ACGME-approved Residency coming 2022!
- Growing program. Build up your own high volume patient panel with your desired sub-specialty.
- Unity Hospital has earned CARF Accredited Acute Rehabilitation and Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation programs with specialty certification in Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Part of a collaborative Neuroscience Institute, working collegially with neurosurgery, neurology, neuropsychology departments.
- Inpatient 25-bed unit, 2 attending team with APP/resident support.
- Treat a broad spectrum of PM&R patients and conditions.
- Inpatient acute rehab (stroke, brain injury, some pediatrics)
- Great admin support
- Support + ability to grow professionally
- Fully paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation services!
United States Board Eligible/Certified required.
Physician (MD/DO/MBBS/MBBCh/etc.) applicants only. All others will not be considered.
Apply for Inpatient Acute Physiatrist/PM&R
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly