Plastic Surgeon - Breast Oncologic Reconstruction - Omaha, NE
CHI Health and Creighton University School of Medicine have an excellent full-time opportunity for a Plastic Surgeon with Fellowship training in Breast Oncologic Reconstructive Surgery. Join our well-respected and rapidly expanding Division of Plastic Surgery with synergy in Surgical Oncology in Omaha, Nebraska. Play an essential role in our vision to expand access to high quality cancer care in Nebraska and Southwest Iowa.
- CHI Health has 6 hospitals in the Omaha Metro
- The two principal practice locations for breast surgery are at Lakeside Hospital Breast Center of Excellence and our academic medical center at CUMC-Bergan Mercy
- The breast radiology service performs over 91,000 mammograms per year and the most breast procedures in the state.
- Our organization is looking to expand breast-specific reconstructive cancer care across our campus locations
This opportunity is open to all levels of experience. We are seeking a Board Certified (or Board Eligible) Plastic surgeon, fellowship trained in Breast Oncologic Reconstructive Surgery. Academic Affiliation with Creighton University School of Medicine, Faculty rank commensurate with experience.
This opportunity offers:
- Breast-specific practice in a triple-accredited Breast Center of Excellence
- The Breast Health Center Physicians are supported by
- Breast specific Radiologists
- Breast specific Pathologists
- Breast specific Nurse Navigator
- Breast Health Center Genetics Nurse Practitioner
- Active Research and Clinical Trials staff
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive Salary Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits
- Productivity bonus accessible within the first year
Interested candidates, please submit CV to:
Apply for Plastic Surgeon - Breast Oncologic Reconstruction - Omaha, NE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly