Primary Care - Family Med, Internal Med, or Med/Peds
- Opportunity for a Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Internal Medicine physician to join our dedicated primary care team of physicians and advanced practice providers to serve a growing community and patient base in Mendota, Illinois.
- This is an outpatient only position.
- A physician with quality medical training who is Board Certified or Board Eligible is required.
- Call is light and infrequent.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
The Community Streator is a town of 13,000 situated on the Vermillion River approximately 81 miles southwest of Chicago in the prairie and farmland of north-central Illinois. The Center for Health provides a full spectrum of medical services including primary care, urgent care, cardiovascular services and testing, orthopedics, general surgery, OB, podiatry, rehab services, x-ray, laboratory and other diagnostic services as well as a freestanding emergency department within the facility.