Primary Care - Family Medicine or Med Peds
- Exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician in an established Family Medicine practice.
- Practice in a beautifully designed, functional and well equipped medical office with a family physician and advanced practice providers.
- Team based care model.
- Outpatient only.
- Call Schedule is 1:10. After hours, the OSF After-Hours Call Center will take first call.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
About OSF HealthCare
OSF HealthCare is an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, headquartered in Peoria, Illinois. OSF HealthCare employs nearly 21,000 Mission Partners (employees) in 126 locations, including 13 hospitals - 9 acute care, 4 critical access - and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois and Michigan. Its physician network employs more than 1,200 primary care, specialist physicians, and advanced practice providers. OSF HealthCare operates an extensive network of home health services; owns OSF Saint Francis, Inc., comprised of health care-related businesses; and OSF HealthCare Foundation, the philanthropic arm for the organization. More at https://www.osfhealthcare.org.