Practice Gynecology - Oncology with Tenet Healthcare in El Paso, TX
Tenet Healthcare along with The Hospitals of Providence is actively seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist for a full-time, employed opportunity in El Paso, TX. This opportunity offers incredible growth potential due to a tremendous community need!
- Full-time, employed opportunity Available Immediately!
- Practice the full gamut of Gynecologic Oncology
- Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Shared call
- Anticipated short ramp-up period due to a large community need
- Brand new office with extra support to help develop and maintain your practice
Some of the things we provide:
At Tenet Health, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That is why we developed Tenet Physician Resources (TPR) to provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Management of all the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- A competitive financial package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- In-house billing, coding, collections, marketing support, and other crucial services to help develop and maintain your practice
Our large established network of physicians offer a built-in referral base and the opportunity to ramp-up a new practice fairly quickly. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our residents throughout El Paso.
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology with subspecialty certification/eligibility in Gynecologic Oncology
- Eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Texas
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged and welcome to apply
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for Practice Gynecology - Oncology with Tenet Healthcare in El Paso, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly