Practice Gynecology - Oncology with Tenet Healthcare in Palm Springs, CA
Tenet Healthcare along with the Desert Care Network are actively seeking additional Gynecologic Oncologists for two opportunities at our Comprehensive Cancer Center located in sunny Palm Springs, California. We are currently conducting a confidential, nationwide search for one full-time and one part-time opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who would like to step into a well-established, full scope practice with tremendous support.
- Full-time or part-time opportunities Available Immediately!
- Readymade turn-key practice staff support, supplies, exam rooms, everything that you would need has been taken care of so you can focus on patient care
- Approximately 2 to 3 days of clinic per week and 2 surgery days potential to have OR block time at both the hospital and outpatient surgery center)
- Virtually no ramp up period as you would be stepping into a full practice with an established patient base
- Great autonomy and scheduling flexibility
- Tremendous support from the Medical Oncologist team
- Two Da Vinci robots available at the hospital
About the Desert Care Network Comprehensive Cancer Center
Encompassing 60,000 square feet, the Comprehensive Cancer Center features advanced technology in a warm, patient-friendly environment. The multidisciplinary team of cancer specialists includes physicians, nurses, technologists, and support staff who care for the patient in a convenient and comfortable setting. The medical staff is comprised of medical oncologists/hematologists, two radiation oncologists, two surgical oncologists, a specialist in thoracic surgery, two neurosurgeons, two pathologists, two radiologists, a clinical psychologist, and pharmacists licensed to assist with acute pain management.
The Center has been providing cancer treatment to the Palm Springs community since 1989. In 2011, the Comprehensive Cancer Center opened a 4,000 square foot La Quinta satellite location serving the East Valley residents and featuring a state-of-the-art infusion center. Notably, the Comprehensive Cancer Center received a three-year accreditation and an award of Commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons for meeting or exceeding 36 standards of care with no deficiencies. Within the Comprehensive Cancer Center is a Breast Center of Excellence, staffed by dedicated radiologists and surgical oncologists along with technologists and nurses.
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC with the ABOG/ABMS
- California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of California
- Candidates of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, our market is unable to sponsor J1 waivers and does not qualify as a cap-exempt employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for Practice Gynecology - Oncology with Tenet Healthcare in Palm Springs, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly