Rheumatologist Opportunity (Mercy St. Louis)
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join our well-established outpatient only practice in St. Louis, Missouri.
The Position Offers:
- Great location with onsite infusion center.
- Flexible schedule; Great work/life balance & no weekends!
- A strong referral base from Mercy Clinic Primary Care Physicians.
- Shared call; very minimal weekend calls.
- Full diagnostic and specialty services available to meet the needs of the most complicated patients.
- System-wide EPIC EMR.
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Rheumatologist Opportunity (Mercy St. Louis)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly