Nocturnist - Mercy Hospital (Near St. Louis, Missouri)
Mercy Clinic is actively seeking a Nocturnist to join our established, on-campus group at Mercy Hospital Jefferson in Festus, Missouri (located 25 minutes south of St. Louis). Qualified candidates can be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained and should be available to start in 2021.
Nocturnist Opportunity Includes:
- Attractive block schedule of five nights on/off ten nights
- Providing clinical services at one hospital location
- Open ICU protocols with support from Mercy’s 24/7 virtual ICU care team
- Eligibility for sponsorship of H1B Visas
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full time benefits working only 10 shifts per month
- $25,000 Commencement Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Ability to moonlight at other Mercy Hospitals in St. Louis and surrounding area
Mercy Hospital Jefferson:
- A 200-bed, acute care hospital
- Newly renovated hospital and patient tower
- Named a Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital by Truven
- System-wide Epic EMR
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords. The four-season climate, five-star restaurants, and major league sporting attractions, makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
Mercy, a four-time, consecutive IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Apply for Nocturnist - Mercy Hospital (Near St. Louis, Missouri)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly