Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgeon Opportunity
The Division of Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center seeks a MIGS surgeon for a full-time academic position.
What we're offering:
- Full-time academic position with balance of high-volume surgery, teaching and research
- Unique opportunity to practice in a true MIGS consultative position without general gynecology or obstetric responsibilities
- Excellent clinical support with ready access to efficient, high-volume OR time and robotic time with dedicated robotics staff
- Opportunity to be an integral part of trainee education in a MIGS division with an AAGL fellowship and OB/GYN residency
What we're seeking:
- M.D., D.O., or equivalent degree
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics & Gynecology with fellowship training in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery or equivalent
- Surgeon with a collaborative approach to clinical care and education
- Ability to acquire a license to practice medicine in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificate
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state
- The area offers excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania.
- The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children's Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center in Camp Hill, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa.
- More than 2,300 physicians and direct care providers at 125 medical office locations
- Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of Medicine, the University's medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than $100 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Apply for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgeon Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly