Excellent Neurosurgery (Complex Spine) Opportunity- Sacramento, CA
Amazing Neurosurgery ( Complex Spine) Opportunity to Practice in Beautiful Sacramento, California
The Department of Neurosurgery at Kaiser-Permanente Sacramento is currently seeking a full-time Neurosurgery (Complex Spine) Surgeon.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have completed an ACGME Neurosurgery Residency program
- Be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurosurgery
- Have or able to obtain a California State Medical License prior to the start of work
- Be a Fellowship Trained Complex Spine Surgeon (Preferred)
- Have 3 to 5 Years of Experience as a Complex Spine Surgeon (Preferred)
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership
- Professional freedom
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Unparalleled stability 70 years strong
- Mission driven, patient care-centered
- Shareholder track
- Shared call
- Moving allowance
- Medical and dental coverage
- Home loan assistance (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Pension along with additional retirement benefits
- Paid holidays, sick leave, educational leave, etc.
- Additional financial incentives available
For more information, please contact: Victor Ramirez at 510-625-6281 or Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org.
You may also apply online at: https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Connect With Us:
Apply for Excellent Neurosurgery (Complex Spine) Opportunity- Sacramento, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly