Austin Critical Care Intensivist
Envision is looking for Critical Care Intensivists to join our new Intensivist program at St. David's South Austin Medical Center in Austin, TX!
- 344 bed hospital with a 20 bed ICU
- Trauma level 2 facility served by Envision Trauma Surgery team
- 24/7 Physician Coverage with 12 hour in-house shifts
- Block scheduling for a nice quality of life
- Work with an Advance Practice Provider (NP/PA) during day shifts
- Flexible work schedule allowing for blocked time off
- Complex case mix with medical, surgical, trauma and cardiac patients
- Work with quality driven and motivated Intensivist team and local pulmonary group providers
- Planning for future growth of the ICU and Envision Intensivists
- Physician-led multi-specialty organization
- Employment status with an exceptional compensation and benefits package
- CME allowance, group long-term disability coverage and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Access to group-based health, vision, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401k with a match
Envision is a National, physician-led group, dedicated to delivering quality, efficient care through group camaraderie and teamwork.
St. David s South Austin Medical Center is part of St. David s HealthCare, one of the largest health systems in Texas, which was recognized with a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 2014. St. David's South Austin Medical Center is an acute care facility with 344 beds, offering a range of complex specialties and sub-specialties, including a nationally accredited oncology program with the area s only adult bone marrow transplant program; a trauma program that includes all of the capabilities and programmatic elements of a Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured and critical patients; a comprehensive cardiac program; full-service maternity and newborn care with Level I and II nurseries; and three full-service emergency centers in the communities of Bee Cave, Bastrop and Buda.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Austin, Texas was voted the #1 place to live in the U.S. from U.S. News. The city boasts a strong workforce with many tech start-ups, with a talent pool from Universities close by including The University of Texas flagship campus. The surrounding communities boast strong school-districts for your kids, and the cities many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming, and boating. Visit "The Live Music Capital of the World" and you'll quickly realize why so many people across the country are flocking to the Texas state capitol city.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Austin Critical Care Intensivist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly