Envision Physician Services is seeking a BC/BE, General Anesthesiologist to join the growing Practice at Kendall Regional Medical Center. This opportunity is best suited for an individual that is comfortable handling complex adult cases including trauma and working with residents!
- Level I Trauma Center
- GME Anesthesia residency accredited program
- Care Team model: 16 Physicians and 22 CRNA s
- Approximately 16,000 annual cases.
- 14 state-of-the-art OR s
- Mix of cases including General, OB, Ortho, vascular, ENT, Trauma, GI/Cardiovascular Lab, and Peds.
- 80% adult trauma and 20% peds
- 1:3 or 1:4 supervision
- Call requirements: Once a week in-house (3p-7a)
- Charting system: paper
- PTO to include 6 weeks of vacation; 1 week of sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401(k) + match, health savings + more!
- Malpractice provided
Kendall Regional Medical Center, an award-winning 417-bed hospital, is recognized for providing a wide array of services to the residents of South Florida, as well as visitors from around the world. This prestigious facility offers 24-hour comprehensive medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including trauma and burn care, pediatrics and maternity services, an orthopedic and spine institute, along with patient and community services.
Miami offers both city and suburban living and has several communities that offers a variety of family friendly entertainment, swimming pools, shopping malls, restaurants and sporting events including the Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat and Miami Marlins. The location is ideal for traveling with easy access to the Ft. Lauderdale International, West Palm Beach International and Miami International airports and the Port of Miami, known as the Cruise Capital of the World. With the beautiful beaches, endless sunshine and additional advantage of no state income tax in Florida - Miami is truly Florida living at it's finest!BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for General Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly