Urologist Opportunity in Palm Beach, FL
HCA Healthcare s JFK Medical Center in Palm Beach, FL is seeking an experienced Urologist to start-up a new hospital employed practice.
- Board certified in Urology
- Have 5+ years post training experience
- Interest in supporting our cancer center
- Experience in prostate cancer
- Robotics experience
- Teaching experience is a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including occurrence-based malpractice insurance, 401k match
- APP support
About JFK Medical Center Main Campus:
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 1,200 medical staff providers, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 2 da Vinci Xi robots
- Surgical center
- 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don t have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.
Apply for Urologist Opportunity in Palm Beach, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly