Academic Interventional Radiologist at Tulane Medical Center
Tulane University School of Medicine, Department of Radiology, is seeking an Interventional Radiologist.
- Board certified or board eligible in interventional radiology and eligible for licensure in Louisiana
- Collaborates with the chair and physicians to develop and maintain the department s missions in clinical care, education, research, and administration
- Responsible for the monthly IR schedule and coverage
- Medical student liaison for IR interest group and is responsible for maintaining the medical student IR elective
- ESIR Program director and maintains/updates the fellowship program as necessary
- Responsible for procuring and implementing new procedures and continuing to grow the section
- Maintains and oversees the IR clinic
- Attends departmental and interdepartmental meetings as required
- Assures teaching of residents, fellows and medical students while on IR rotations
- Performs cases according to the schedule
- Actively attempts to add to the repertoire of procedures by investigating and performing current and new cases
- Presents formal lectures to the residents and medical students
- Participates in inter and intradepartmental committees
- Position does not qualify for visa sponsorship
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness program
- Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
About Tulane Medical Center:
- Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research, and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane physicians provide leading-edge care ranging from primary to tertiary to quaternary in a vast number of specialties.
- With 235+ beds and 600+ physicians, Tulane Medical Center continues to grow to reflect the changing needs of the community. In addition to the downtown campus, Tulane Medical Center includes the Tulane Hospital for Women and Children campus in Metairie and the Lakeview Regional Medical Center campus in Covington.
- Within walking distance of the French Quarter, the New Orleans hospital provides expert medical care for children and adults. Our doctors specialize in the routine care of infants, children, adolescents, and adults, providing a wide range of family care services.
- Our mission is to provide world-class patient care, education, and research.
New Orleans, LA, nicknamed the Big Easy, offers an unparalleled nightlife and music scene. It also delivers a world-famous food and culinary experience unlike any other. The city has been named #1 Most Improved on the Best Business Cities list by the Wall Street Journal. There are numerous neighborhoods to explore especially if you are seeking charm and character - Warehouse District, Garden District, Gentilly, and many others. Whether a townhouse, double gallery home, center-hall or bungalow we have the community for you. Some of the biggest employers in the city include Tulane University, Entergy Corporation, and Whitney Holding Corp.
Apply for Academic Interventional Radiologist at Tulane Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly