Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
We are currently looking to hire a BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician for our private practice in the D.C. area, with three locations in Rockville and Silver Spring, Maryland, as well as Fairfax, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our busy practice and work alongside two highly-regarded maternal fetal medicine physicians, two genetic counselors, and a tenured support staff
- Our providers offer the full scope of high-risk OB care, with 95% of time being spent on outpatient consults, and the remaining time dedicated to cesarean deliveries (appx. 20-30 per year), cervical cerclages (appx. 50 per year), and the occasional rounding
- Clinical responsibilities will be divided between our three offices in Fairfax, Rockville, and Silver Spring, as well as Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Shady Grove Medical Center, and Holy Cross Hospital
- Our physicians have the support of a Children’s National pediatric cardiologist, 2 full-time genetic counselors, 6 full-time sonographers, medical assistants, and an RN dedicated to diabetic education
- Call is 1:3 for practice and hospital combined; volume is very light and call can be taken from home
- Full-time and part-time schedules can be accommodated, offering a great deal of flexibility
- Teaching opportunities can be made available if inclined
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including 30 days of PTO, CME allowance, and partnership if desired
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About the Community:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Fairfax, Silver Spring, and Rockville are located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including American, Georgetown, George Washington, and Howard Universities, as well as a plethora of public and private grade schools.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly