Orthopedic Hand Surgeon And a General Orthopedic Surgeon
Orthopedic Hand Surgeon and General Orthopedic Surgeon - Rockwall, Texas
- Well-established, Orthopedic practice located in a Suburb of Dallas with 30 years of community presence. The practice is comprised of 6 busy providers looking to add a hand surgeon to our group.
- Ancillary services including DME, PT onsite, digital XR, and ultrasound.
- Excellent relationship with our local surgery center and hospitals. Opportunity for investment in surgery center and hospital as your practice grows.
- Partnership track in one to two years based on practice growth
- Call at level III hospital, general ortho and plenty of hand call available
- Opportunity to work with local high school sports teams
- Multiple locations and well-established referral network will allow for rapid growth of practice
- BC/BE in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Orthopaedic Hand Surgery
- Fellowship trained General Orthopedic Surgery
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Very favorable compensation and benefits package that promotes long term success in the practice. Will be discussed with each candidate individually
- Rockwall, TX Growing small town community, 19 miles east of downtown Dallas. Sixth-wealthiest county in Texas.
- The area is well-known for many outdoor activities including boating, kayaking, outdoor trails, parks, and lakes.
- Excellent public and private schools
Apply for Orthopedic Hand Surgeon And a General Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly