Capital Health Medical Group is seeking two full-time, board-certified OB/GYN to join their established multispecialty group.
Live and work in a beautiful community with excellent work/life balance!
Education, Training & Experience:
- Board-certified or board-eligible in OB/GYN
- Eligible for licensure in the state of New Jersey.
- Incoming physician must be willing to provide high-quality, cost-effective medical care for general urology patients.
Capital Health OB/GYN Program:
- Staffed by 6 physicians, 11 certified nurse midwives, a nurse practitioner, nurses, social workers, dietitians and outreach workers
- Athena/Cerner EMR
- Experienced office and clinical staff
- Call is shared with the group
- 1/7 call group
- 4 hour session in the morning, 12pm-1pm offices closed for lunch, and 4 hour session in the afternoon
We are conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia, allowing the opportunity for treatment of both an urban and suburban population. The multispecialty program is quickly growing and seeks new talent to join Capital Health in treating these patients, as well as expanding the program beyond our primary catchment area.
Capital Health Medical Group is a multispecialty practice made up of more than 450 physicians and other providers who offer primary, specialty and surgical care. Working with other physicians within the medical group, as well as other physicians throughout the region and beyond, our experts are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare carefully coordinated between providers.
Our Physicians Enjoy:
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Healthy work-life balance
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME
- CME Stipend
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid licensure fees
- Sonali Patel, Physician Recruiter
Capital Health is the region s leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology. Comprised of two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center Hopewell), our Hamilton outpatient facility, and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic health care resource accredited by DNV GL - Healthcare.
A four-time Magnet -recognized health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III NICU), and emergency mental health screening center. We also offer the region s first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey s first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department. Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences; nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care; Center for Digestive Health; Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence; award-winning Cancer Center; and our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region s first accredited Chest Pain Center.Our Mission
To improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve in urban and suburban communities.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly