Pulmonary Critical Care Position
We are seeking a board eligible/certified Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join a collegial group of seven physicians and four advanced providers with the support of an award winning hospital in Concord, New Hampshire, ranked #1 in the nation for the Most Livable States. As a member of this team, you will enjoy a collaborative work environment in an organization that is strongly dedicated to achieving the ideal work-life balance.
At Concord Hospital our commitment to the highest quality of care and most up-to-date technology is evident, from our capability to perform endobronchial ultrasounds to our multi-specialty lung nodule program. In addition, our in-house advanced provider coverage creates an attractive call model.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity Incentive
- Performance Based Incentive
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BE/BC Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
If interested please send your CV and cover letter to:Stephanie Clark
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Position
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly