BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (Hospitalist) physician sought to join Mercyhealth, an award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system, in Janesville, Wisconsin (40 minutes to Madison, 60 minutes to Milwaukee, 2 hours to Chicago).
- 7 on and 7 off schedule; Daytime Hospitalist 7A 7 P.
- Four Hospitalists on days and one Nocturnist on nights;
- Strive to maintain 15 to 18 patients per Hospitalist during the day;
- Hospitalists do not cover the Intensive Care Unit; Intensivist program in the ICU (Closed ICU);
- EPIC EMR.
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center is a Level II Trauma/Acute Care facility with 100 staffed beds.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent annual salary, plus incentive bonuses, along with our outstanding benefit package including: paid malpractice and licensure, health, dental, and vison, CME, relocation, matched retirement savings, and more.
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness negotiable.
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.