Susquehanna OB/GYN Nurse and Midwifery offers knowledgeable and personalized reproductive healthcare to the women of Harford County, Maryland and beyond. As a long-standing business for four generations, Susquehanna OB/GYN takes care of more women than any other practice in the area.
With full-time offices in Bel Air and Havre de Grace, Susquehanna OB/GYN offers a full range of gynecological and obstetric services, all delivered by a professional team of practitioners. Flexible hours, affordable care, and a friendly, service-oriented staff are considered to be the hallmarks of the practice.
We are seeking a fully time, board-certified, OB/GYN physician to join our quickly and organically expanding team of providers.
- Provide high quality OB/GYN care
- Average of 40-50 deliveries per month
- 25-30 patient sessions daily
- 1 and 4/5 call schedules
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of OBGYN problems
- Direct, advise, and supervise medical staff including nurses, APPs, medical assistants, etc. on proper procedures and protocol
- Support enhancements of technology to drive higher quality and consumer experience while maintaining clinical quality
- Must have authorization to work and practice in the United States.
Benefits: Consistent with our belief that our providers are our most valuable resource, Susquehanna OBGYN and Midwifery offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
Contact Information: For more information about this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Sarah Rowland, Talent Acquisition Manager: (703) 915-2784
Interested candidates please apply at: www.advantiahealth.com/careers
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly