Gastroenterology Center of Excellence in the Azalea City of the South"
South Georgia Medical Center is a 419-licensed bed health system comprised of a main campus and three satellite campuses; SGMC Berrien Campus, SGMC Lanier Campus, and SGMC Outpatient Plaza. We serve 400,000 residents in a 15-county medical service area covering South Georgia and North Florida. We offer robotic-assisted surgeries, a renowned open-heart surgery program, thriving comprehensive Pearlman Cancer Center, a wound care center and other advanced services normally found only in metropolitan hospitals.
SGMC is pleased to announce, due to demand, we have an exceptional opportunity for a board eligible/certified gastroenterologist. Come grow with us and provide the best in class quality healthcare to our community.
- Flexible schedule and/or Monday - Friday
- Hospital based employment and shared Call
- State of the art equipment:
- All endoscopy processors and endoscopes are Olympus equipment.
- A new, state of the art, Hybrid OR with the latest GE equipment is available for ERCP procedures.
- The most up to date Olympus EUS equipment purchased October of 2019.
- An experienced Endoscopy Team is already in place:
- Anesthesia personnel are available for sedation, if desired.
- Experienced RNs serve as circulators and sedation nurses.
- Endoscopy/Radiology Techs assist and have an average of 14 years of experience each.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a strong base salary, bonus program, health insurances, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, CME time with financial support, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and more…
- Board eligible/certified in gastroenterology.
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia.
- Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building. Experience with the EPIC electronic medical record is a significant plus.
Community: Valdosta is one of Georgia’s most enriched and successful communities. The area boasts a thriving business community, superb educational system, affordable housing, and endless opportunities for recreation, entertainment and the arts. Enjoy a short scenic drive to the pristine beaches of Florida’s Atlantic and Gulf Coast. Access to Atlanta, Jacksonville and Tallahassee. Enjoy a vibrant downtown, eateries & tranquil city parks. We have an abundance of family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs. We are home to Moody Air Force Base and Georgia’s very own Valdosta State University with over 14,000 students. Our local regional airport has non-stop flights to Atlanta. Come see why we are the “Azalea City of the South.”
Economic Development Video- https://youtu.be/rzXKENdTBl4
"Our Community" Video- https://youtu.be/gbWHYPQgscg
For more information please contact me. You will be glad you did.
Director of Physician Recruitment
South Georgia Medical Center
2501 N. Patterson Street, Valdosta, GA. 31602C) 770-778-7900
Apply for Gastroenterology Center of Excellence in the Azalea City of the South"
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly