OB/GYN Physicians - OB/GYN Hospitalists - GYN/ONC
Mary Washington Medical Group, part of Mary Washington Healthcare has excellent opportunities for board-certified OB/GYN physicians, hospitalists, and a GYN/ONC to join our growing OB/GYN multi-practice. Our OB/GYN position includes a nice mix of OB/GYN with the availability to provide your patients with the highest level of well-defined support services.
Mary Washington and Stafford Hospitals support over 3,000 births per year. Neonatal care is provided at our 17-bed Level III NICU staffed by neonatologists from the Children's National Medical center.
Mary Washington Healthcare is a non-profit fully integrated regional medical system providing inpatient and outpatient care that includes:
- Mary Washington Hospital, a 471-bed, Level II trauma center
- Stafford Hospital a 100-bed community hospital
- Urgent care facilities
- A free-standing 74-bed behavioral health hospital providing inpatient and outpatient care
- Mary Washington Medical Group with over 40 practices
- An alliance of 113 practices completes the breadth of services we provide the community
MWHC offers a culturally rich, supportive, and collegial medical community and a friendly, family-focused place to live and work, with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. We are located 50 miles north of Richmond, VA, and 50 miles south of Washington DC.
Apply for OB/GYN Physicians - OB/GYN Hospitalists - GYN/ONC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly