Is your town oversaturated? Are you tired of the big healthcare system political drama and fight club culture?
The Practice Opportunity:
Urgent need to support community that had 4 Urologists, but lost one to retirement, and another at competing hospital is leaving the area.
• Join 2 other Urologists, one of which is the CMO and is only 40% clinical.
• Currently booking out 8-10 weeks for new patients, and that is right now prior to the other doctor leaving the community.
• 12 OR's with designated block time
• APP clinic support if desire.
• Brand new Davinci XI purchased in 2019
• Never Ending Base Salary with potential to earn 600K+ effortlessly.
• Exceptional medical benefits that includes malpractice, 6 weeks PTO, with all Membership fees, DEA, Licensing fees that are paid by the hospital.
• Contribute up to 70K tax free annually for retirement.
• J1 Waiver and H1B Sponsorship available
• Oklahoma ranks as the 5th lowest taxed state in the country, and has the 2nd lowest property taxes in the nation.
• MiniMetro of 130,000 people serving a large catchment area of 300,000 as the 4th largest city in Oklahoma.
• Enjoy all the amenities of life in the metro, but still have the smaller town vibe with a regional airport that has a 45 minute connection flight twice a day to DFW and only an hour drive to OKC.
• 247 days a year of sun, and only 64 of rain, this is great for someone looking to live in a warm climate in the south with low humidity. Tremendous outdoor adventure, hiking, fishing, boating, hunting. People are friendly, with the quality of life high, and the living expenses low. Live large (City Ranks #9 in the nation as "Best Cost of Living" among areas that fall under 500,000 in population.)
Please call Mark at 469-909-6658 and send CV to email@example.com to inquire
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for UROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly