OB-GYN Physician Opportunity - Full Time
OB/GYN Physician Opportunity – Full Time
We are looking for an experienced OB-GYN, to join a busy private practice in the Chicago area, who is passionate about caring for women and treating their medical needs. As an OB-GYN, you will test, treat, diagnose, and monitor disorders and illnesses related to women’s health and their reproductive systems. You will perform exams and procedures, counsel patients, and treat women through their entire pregnancy terms and beyond.
OB-GYN Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview new patients to assess their symptoms, needs, or problems; record and utilize their medical history for diagnosis
- Perform well-women exams that include pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition
- Counsel patients on safe sex practices and preventative medicine practices
- Monitor and treat patients during pregnancy and childbirth, including prenatal advising up to delivery and postnatal care, sometime in collaboration with a midwife
- Order and analyze necessary tests, screenings, biopsies, scans, etc. to effectively diagnose a problem
- Direct, advise, and supervise medical staff including nurses, physician assistants, med techs etc. on proper procedures and protocol
- Continue personal education on current medical practices and innovations by reading medical journals, attending conferences, etc.
OB GYN Requirements and Qualifications
- Doctorate of Medicine
- 4 years OB-GYN residency
- Valid license to practice and board certified in state
- 3+ years practicing medicine in hospital or private practice but we encourage new graduates of residency to apply as well.
- Proficient at patient charting and knowledgeable in relevant charting computer programs
- Able to effectively monitor and manage other medical staff and assistants
- Compassionate and personable with exemplary bedside manner
- Sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities
Great opportunity to join established and highly respected physician in a growing practice.
Practice was established over 10 years ago and the current physician has served the community with exceptional care.
Benefits May include
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience.
- Professional dues, licenses, subscription reimbursement
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation and Holidays
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hoffman Estates where the practice located is just outside of Chicago, this family-friendly community provides the comfort of the northwest suburbs and easy access to all the amenities the city has to offer!
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Apply for OB-GYN Physician Opportunity - Full Time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly