Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Acclaim Physician Group and JPS Health Network are seeking a board certified/board eligible Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join our Women’s and Infants service line.
Comprised of 10 board certified OB/GYN physicians, 6 subspecialists, 21 Advanced Practice Providers (WHNP and CNM) covering all subspecialties as well as 16 OBGYN residents, our collaborative team provides services and support for women in our community at every stage of life. Some of the services provided include preventative health care, low and high risk prenatal/childbirth/postnatal care, menopause care, urogynecology, and gynecologic oncology evaluation and treatment. JPS is designated as a Level I Trauma Center, Level III NICU and Level IV MLOC. Our physicians provide 24 hour in house inpatient hospital coverage and we deliver an average of 4,000 babies a year.
- Clinically based position focused on ambulatory and hospital perinatal consults and ultrasounds
- 24 hour academic OB program
- Resident teaching with academic and quality improvement focused research expectations
- Clinical and academic affiliation with University of North Texas Health Science Center (UNTHSC) Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM) and Texas Christian University (TCU) and UNTHSC School of Medicine
- Shared call coverage
- Fetal Echo experience preferred
We are located just minutes south of Downtown Fort Worth. As the 16th largest US city, Fort Worth offers vibrant arts and entertainment options, including our Fort Worth Zoo, ranked top five in the nation, five internationally recognized museums, eclectic shopping, and a unique combination of urban and rural living choices. Fort Worth is only 17.5 miles from DFW Airport.
- Current Doctor of Medicine (M.D) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- Residency and/or Fellowship training within specialty.
- BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal Fetal Medicine
- 5 years of independent practice experience highly preferred
- Generous paid time off
- Malpractice coverage
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options
- Professional expense allowance
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly