University Medical Group, LLC Critical Care Medicine
University Medical Group, LLC – Critical Care Medicine
Role: To participate in the Critical Care Coverage at University Health Care System located in Augusta, Georgia. University Hospital is a 581 bed hospital specializing in adult care.
Location: Augusta, Georgia is a beautiful mid-sized city located on the border of Georgia and South Carolina with loads of southern charm. The community offers major amenities in the city as well as the surrounding areas. If you are looking for a great climate in the Southeast with a family friendly population then you have found your new home, meeting the needs of any family or lifestyle. Excellent cost of living lower than the national average with premier public and private schools.
- Flexible work week schedule rotating through closed neuro and med-surg ICU’s
- Average daily census 15-17 patient encounters in 12 hours shifts (7a-7p) Daytime physician extender support
- Work week -2 to 5 day stretches on days - Night rotation is every sixth week 7p-7a then off for 10-days after night rotation
- 15-bed closed Med-Surg ICU
- 14-bed closed Neuro ICU
- 10-bed CV PACU and 8-bed Cardiac ICU - Consults only
- Group does their own procedures – although Interventional radiology is available as needed
- EMR - EPIC
- Board certification or eligibility in Critical Care Medicine
- Medical Staff roster of specialty – Critical Care
- Both new graduates and experienced candidates will be considered
- J1/H1 VISA can apply (Candidates reviewed of a case by case scenario)
Compensation: Competitive total compensation package based on MGMA benchmarks.
Compensation package includes the opportunity for incentives based on defined quality metrics.
Benefit Package: Group plan options for medical/dental/vision/disability/life.
Liability insurance for professional practice provided. 403(b), 457(b) available for tax deferred retirement planning.
Allowances for CME travel, professional membership, publications provided.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Apply for University Medical Group, LLC Critical Care Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly