About the Practice
Life IVF Center is a leading fertility group in Southern California. Our program specializes in Precision IVF® with strong success rates. In addition to regular ART procedures, we offer a full spectrum of fertility services including reproductive surgeries, IUI, oocyte cryo-preservation, genetic testing, donor egg, and gestational surrogacy. Both of our two locations feature state-of-the-art procedure rooms and laboratories.
We take pride for our strong team atmosphere, patient-centric culture, and emphasis on continual improvement. For more information about Life IVF Center, please visit our website at www.lifeivfcenter.com.
About the Position
We are currently seeking a highly motivated board eligible / board certified Gynecologist for our primary location in sunny Irvine, California or new location in Arcadia in Los Angeles County. Position offers predictable schedule, balanced lifestyle, and close-knit team atmosphere. Primary responsibilities are outlined below, qualified candidates should submit CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be kept confidential.
- Provide initial, pre-, and post-procedure consultations
- Conduct comprehensive women's health exams
- Perform various reproductive and gynecological surgeries
- Evaluate egg donors and gestational carriers with standard assessment protocols
- Participate in clinic webinars to develop patient relationships
- Consistent daytime schedule with no nighttime call
- Flexible work arrangements: full-time, part-time, and per-diem options
- Salary and benefits are highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Apply for Gynecologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly