Greenwich, CT: Ob/Gyn to join well est'd SSG of 6 ob/gyns, 3 NPs. Call: 1:7. Level 3 NICU. Robot...
HEADLINE: Greenwich, CT: Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a long established and well-respected/highly single-specialty private group practice. They have six Ob/Gyn physicians and three Nurse Practitioners. These busy Ob/Gyn physicians do a substantial volume of Ob deliveries and Gyn surgeries and procedures. Weekday and Weekend Call: It will be 1:7. Admit to one top-notch hospital. It has a Level 3 Nursery (NICU)). It also has DaVinci Robotic equipment. $ Excellent earning potential! Partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: Greenwich, Connecticut:
- Their office and hospital that they admit to are both located within close proximity to Manhattan.
- Please scroll down below regarding information about their location.
- An Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a long established single-specialty private group practice.
- They currently consist of six Ob/Gyn physicians and three Nurse Practitioners.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training in June of 2021 and 2022 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice with prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- This excellent opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice and large patient population that they serve.
- Weekday and Weekend Call: It will be 1:7.
- Because this is a very busy Ob/Gyn practice, the new physician can look forward to doing a substantial volume of both Ob deliveries and Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- This practice does both Laparoscopic and Robotic surgery.
- Laparoscopic skills are a plus but not required.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has interest in doing minimally invasive robotic surgery, she or he will be able to utilize these skills.
- There is no running around. Their new Ob/Gyn physician will work at one state-of-the-art office. It is located extremely close to their hospital!
- Hospital: The hospital that they admit to is a top-notch, full service community hospital. It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- As mentioned above, their hospital also has the DaVinci Robot.
- They are offering a very competitive starting salary, which is commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience, etc.
- They are also offering a productivity incentive.
- In addition, their benefits package is comprehensive. It includes, but not limited to Malpractice Insurance, Health Insurance, and much more!
- There is also opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOCATION OF THE PRACTICE AND HOSPITAL:
- Their hospital and one office are both located within close proximity to Manhattan.
- This location offers the best of both worlds -- a dynamic downtown commercial and retail center and a gracious residential suburb.
- This city provides a quality environment that encompasses the headquarters of many companies and numerous divisions of large corporations.
- It offers a wealth of housing alternatives, from sleek condominiums overlooking the waterfront, to beautiful colonials in the secluded wooded hills. This area also has a variety of reasonable rental options.
- This area also has an excellent educational system, which provides various learning environments. They range from public to private elementary to higher education facilities, including a prestigious University system.
- Opportunities to enjoy life are endless in this wonderful region. It has a rich variety and an abundance of cultural, recreational, and social activities and programs. Some of them include: theaters, production companies, museums, music festivals, etc.
- This area is also a paradise for outdoor recreational, sports, and water-front activities. Some of them include: boating, fishing, water sports, etc. It is also located only a few hours away from excellent snow skiing.
- Finally, because this city is located in close proximity to Manhattan, you will be able to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that New York City has to offer!
Apply for Greenwich, CT: Ob/Gyn to join well est'd SSG of 6 ob/gyns, 3 NPs. Call: 1:7. Level 3 NICU. Robot...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly