As a provider within our physician governed cardiovascular institute you’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care.
Pulse Heart is a physician led cardiovascular institute formed through a strategic partnership with MultiCare Health System, a leading-edge, integrated not-for-profit healthcare organization. The institute is made up of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Cardiology inclusive of cardiovascular advanced practitioners. At our tertiary care center, we perform advanced therapies including TAVR, VAD, and ECMO with an active interventional and surgical program.
Join an established CT Surgery team as a MultiCare employed physician. This full-time role is based in Tacoma, WA.
• Successful completion of a Cardiothoracic Surgery Fellowship by the time of employment
• Board certified or board eligible in Cardiothoracic Surgery at time of employment
• Experience with VAD and robotics, both lung and heart
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Pulse Heart is a physician led Institute governed by eight health care providers, six of which are providers within the institute. Pulse Heart is a fundamentally different patient care structure in which physician leaders develop the strategic plan for each center of excellence. These include Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Arrhythmia, Vascular and Valvular with their own clinical outcomes programs, customer service metrics, and responsibility to control the costs of the care to the community while delivering a high-quality product.
Apply for Physician-CT Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly