** 25K Start Bonus ** General Radiologist with MQSA Opportunity in California's Central Valley w...
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time fellowship trained Radiologist to join our group that serves the Mercy Medical Center Merced. The 185 bed hospital opened in 2010, which added to its ability to deliver high-quality care. It has a very active ED and 24 bed ICU/CCU. It is the major obstetrical hospital in the area. There is a Level II NICU which is affiliated with Valley Children's Hospital. Diagnostic facilities include Cardiac Catheterization Lab, CT scanner and MRI. All plain films are digital. The entire hospital uses a PACS system allowing physicians to view radiology studies from any hospital computer. Enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
• Strong Foundation in all aspects of Radiology, including minor procedures
• MQSA required
• Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI if Fellowship trained CT, ultrasound etc.
• Leadership experience a plus
• Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
• Active California medical license is preferred
• Competitive compensation
• Future Medical Director opportunity at this site
• Flexible and equitable scheduling
• Advanced technical support
• Paid time off, CME
• Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
• Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
• All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
Apply for ** 25K Start Bonus ** General Radiologist with MQSA Opportunity in California's Central Valley w...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly