DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital - Commerce Township, MI - Looking for General Radiologist with MQSA
DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital - Commerce Township, MI - Looking for General Radiologist with MQSA.
Envision Physician Services is looking for a motivated and experienced BC/BE Radiologist comfortable with all modalities for our practice at DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital is a full-service community teaching hospital with 158 licensed beds, including 6 pediatric beds in a partnership with Children’s Hospital of Michigan. This hospital features the Harris Women's Center, the Charach Cancer Treatment Center and Cardiac services. Detroit Medical Center is also home to one of the Midwest’s largest radiology residency programs and trains medical students from two established and highly regarded medical schools. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- MQSA Certification is required, with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies a plus
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
- Active MI state medical license is preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- Paid time off, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Commerce Township- a western suburb of Metro Detroit. Enjoy the year-round activities of the Proud Lake State Recreation Area, a total of 4,700 acres offering various outdoor activities. 30 miles away you will find world class cultural attractions. The Detroit region is home to several world-class museums including the Detroit Institute of Arts, the Charles. H. Wright Museum of African American History, the New Detroit Science Center, The Henry Ford, the Motown Museum and one of the world’s finest symphonies; the Detroit Symphony Orchestra. Home to five professional sports teams and more public golf courses than any other state, Detroit is quickly becoming one of American’s fastest growing re-gentrified cities. From distilleries and bike shops to galleries and eclectic dining, this city is committed to urban renewal and quality of life. Michigan is also perfect for nature lovers as it is filled with state parks and thousands of inland lakes.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital - Commerce Township, MI - Looking for General Radiologist with MQSA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly