As a Physician in an affiliated medical practice, provides medical services to patients in an assigned area. Job Description: MaineGeneral Gastroenterology is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our busy practice serving patients in the Kennebec Valley. Outpatient work will be done at the Thayer Center for Health in Waterville Maine. It is the largest freestanding outpatient center in Maine and houses the Waterville office of the practice and an outpatient endoscopy unit. Inpatient work is done at our newest state-of-the-art hospital, the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta, Maine. This is an employed position with market-based compensation with guaranteed salary and productivity compensation. This position does not entail any ERCP or EUS work. Call is 1:6. The practice boasts a team of Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners that are second to none to support the physician team. Certifications: Doctor of Osteopathic - American Board of Medical Specialties, Medical Doctor - American Board of Medical Specialties Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Benefits: Supporting all aspects of our employees’ wellness – physical, emotional and financial – is a critical component of being a great place to work. With the wide range of benefits and programs available, employees have the resources they need to be well at every stage of life and plan for the future. Physical Wellness:
- We offer quality health, dental, and vision benefits and wellness programs and resources to provide employees access to resources for a healthy lifestyle and help manage health care costs.
- Employees have access to industry-leading leave for new parents.
- A generous earned time/paid time off plan is offered to all employees - We believe employees need and deserve time away from work to observe holiday, be with family, go on vacation, or simply take care of themselves.
- An employee discount program is available to all employees for services provided by MaineGeneral Medical Center.
- Tuition Reimbursement is available to all employees to further develop skills and career.
- Educational Loan Reimbursement is available to pay down outstanding eligible medical education debt.
- Eligible medical staff receive both leave days, as well as reimbursement amounts for Continuing Medical Education.
- We offer eligible employees up to 2% of eligible pay in 403(b) company-matching contributions plus another 2% in the 401(a) retirement income plan. Eligible physicians are also provided the opportunity to participate in a 457(b) retirement plan should they meet their contribution limits of their 403(b) plan.
- Three insurance plans are available to protect your family from the sudden loss of income in the event of your death, terminal illness or serious injury from accident.
- Malpractice is provided, to include tail coverage to all eligible medical staff.
- We offer both short-term and long-term disability insurance to replace a portion of your income if you become disabled and cannot work for a period of time.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly