Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Penn Medicine Princeton Medicine Physicians seeks a candidate to join the Thoracic Surgery team as we expand our Thoracic Surgery Services in Central New Jersey. The successful candidate shall be a practicing physician who will work with the Penn Medicine Princeton Health leadership to further develop a rapidly expanding and comprehensive thoracic surgery program in collaboration with a multidisciplinary cancer team. New graduates are welcome to apply.
* 100% Thoracic surgery
* Growing network within New Jersey
* Robotic and minimally invasive procedures
* Treat lung and benign and malignant esophageal cases
* Excellent compensation plan and robust benefits package
* Academic teaching opportunity as an affiliate of Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
* Manage patients in the 231-bed state-of-the-art Princeton Medical Center (PMC), the cornerstone of a 171-acre healthcare campus
* Competitive compensation along with a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and malpractice insurance and generous CME allowance
Interested candidates can e-mail CV and cover letter to Courtney Earp, Physician Recruiter, at: Courtney.Earp@pennmedicine.upenn.edu.
* M.D. degree; completed an accredited internship and residency
* Board Certified/Board Eligible in Thoracic Surgery
* Completion of a fellowship in Cardiothoracic or Thoracic Surgical Oncology
* Exceptional communication and leadership skills required
* All employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless granted a medical or religious exemption
Apply for Thoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly