Staff Physician - Pediatrics Critical Care
What to expect at Penn State Health.
At Penn State Health, we are inspired together. When you join us, you will experience something very special: a setting and a team that is much more than the sum of its parts. When you take into account all we are and all we have to offer, there is no better place to be in Health Care.
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is offering an exciting opportunity for a pediatric critical care physician at our Hershey, PA campus.
What we re offering:
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- A collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Participation in resident and medical student education
- A high quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and state of the art patient care
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- Rank commensurate with experience
What we re seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- BC/BE in pediatric critical care medicine
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
About Penn State Health:
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. It employs more than 14,000 people system-wide. The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children s Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa., and more than 2,000 physicians and direct care providers at more than 100 medical office locations. Additionally, the system jointly operates various health care providers, including Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center, Hershey Endoscopy Center, Horizon Home Healthcare and Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute. In December 2017, Penn State Health partnered with Highmark Health to facilitate creation of a value-based, community care network in the region. Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of Medicine, the University s medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than $90 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position s responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Staff Physician - Pediatrics Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly