Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania. We are seeking Hospitalists interested in joining the Penn State Health family at our scenic Berks County location.
What We're Offering:
- Rewarding Hospitalist career in a beautiful Community based, 200 bed facility in scenic Berks County, PA
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement package
- Relocation Assistance
- Commitment to patient safety in a team approach model
- Experienced hospitalist colleagues and collaborative leadership
No visa waiver sponsorships available
What We're Seeking:
- IM/FM trained physicians seeking rewarding career opportunities as a Hospitalist
- Ability to acquire license in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certification required.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (position dependent)
What the Area Offers:
Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center is located in Reading, Pennsylvania. Our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly