Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
Location: Loveland/Greeley, CO (one hour outside of Denver, CO
The Division of Surgical Oncology is actively recruiting a Thoracic Surgeon to join our team at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in the Northern Colorado area. This unique candidate will join part of the multi-region Division of Surgery with a focus on clinical excellence and multidisciplinary care; clinical research and/or leadership potential is available for qualified candidates.
Banner Health is ranked in the top 10 healthcare systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to Northern Colorado. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center includes a comprehensive team of 36 surgeons in various cancer specialties. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient;
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care;
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies;
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer;
- Oncology expertise in supportive care services.
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Abundant recreational opportunities in the highly desired metropolitan area
We are seeking applicants with:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Thoracic Surgery
- Possess expierence in thoracic oncologic, esophageal, and lung surgery
- Excellent clinical training and interest in clinical research preferred
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
When you work with Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center you will receive a lucrative compensation package:
- Compensation Range $450,000 - $540,000 includes base salary and benefits (salary dependent on experience/qualifications)
About the area: With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work offering spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park & 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts;
- Numerous outdoor activities including golf, biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing;
- Thriving cultural and retail sectors;
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range;
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major universities.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
Facility & Location InformationBanner MD Anderson Cancer Center NoCo
Northern Colorado Front Range, Greeley/Loveland, CO 80634 Physician-Thoracic Surgery
Apply for Physician-Thoracic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly