Penn State Health is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a successful outpatient practice located in scenic State College, PA. This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding academic program with a national reputation.
What We re Offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work with highly qualified, friendly colleagues in a supportive health network
- Attractive area to live and work
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians in a collaborative environment
What We re Seeking:
- BC/BE Gastroenterologist
- Outstanding patient care qualities
- Excellent location to balance your family and professional interests
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
No visa waiver opportunities.
What the Area Offers:
State College, PA is home to Pennsylvania State University & University Park, which is the largest campus in the Penn State system. If you ve never visited, State College is more than just a quintessential college town. It is vibrant with exciting nightlife, great shopping, many options for arts & culture, and a diverse array of restaurants. Nestled at the base of Mount Nittany, State College is a unique and wonderful combination of small town charm and college town action that makes it no surprise that this area of central Pennsylvania is known as Happy Valley.
For more information please contact:
Heather J. Peffley, PHR FASPR
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly