Rural Outpatient Urology | 100K Sign On | Minnesota
One of the Upper Midwest's top not-for-profit health systems is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a medical group practice in southwest Minnesota. Practice medicine the right way - with exceptional quality and a personal touch in one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine.
• Join an established practice with large patient population base and tremendous community demand
• No call coverage required
• 24/7 anesthesia, general surgery, emergency, lab and imaging
• Exceptional local and regional referral network provides outstanding access to specialists
• J1 and H1b support available
• Enjoy skiing, rock climbing, and the stunning waterfalls of Sioux Falls located less than 90 minutes away, or head to the Twin Cities for professional sporting events, premier shopping at the Mall of America, or experience an unbelievable eating and drinking destination.
• Minnesota named one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine by Medscape, based on high earning potential, low malpractice rates and high quality of life.
• Lovers of outdoor recreation enjoy world-class hunting, fishing, and wildlife watching on over 65,000 acres of public hunting land
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Rural Outpatient Urology | 100K Sign On | Minnesota
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly