OB/GYN Opportunity in Simi Valley, CA
A private, established group in Simi Valley, California is actively seeking a BC/BE in OB/GYN physician to join their busy practice in a full-time capacity.
- BE/BC in OB/GYN
- Robotics trained preferred
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Vacation time
About Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center:
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center is a licensed 382-bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only emergency room in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties with the coveted EDAP rating.
- With more than 600 board-certified physicians representing more than 50 specialties, Los Robles offers a full array of medical services including a 24-hour emergency department, comprehensive stroke center, ICU/CCU, maternity, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, medical and surgical departments, comprehensive cancer center, heart & cardiovascular center, same-day surgery, and rehab center, to name a few.
- Los Robles has been the Conejo Valley s source for health care for more than 50 years. With six locations including the main hospital, the state-of-the-art Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital, a dedicated Rehabilitation Hospital, as well as imaging and urgent care centers.
Thousand Oaks, California is the second-largest city in Ventura County and a premier place to live in the area, the community boasts a small-town feel with all the amenities and access to major destinations in Southern California. The community is known as one of the safest cities and boasts the nation s top schools, shopping, and parks. With more than 150 miles of trails for walking, running, and biking, there is something for everyone. The beach is only a short 60-minute drive away and is approximately 40 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Simi Valley, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly