CARDIOVASCULAR and THORACIC SURGEON - Phoenix, Metro
Exciting Opportunity at the Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier, health systems and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advance practice providers, has an excellent opportunity for an employed BC/BE Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon to join us in the recreation and sunshine corridor of the Southwest!
Requirements and details:
- BE/BC in Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- 5 years' experience required
- Potential for leadership down the road
- Collegial team of 2 surgeons and 1 NP with more growth coming
- M - F | 8a - 5p | 7 shifts of call per month
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academic medicine, research and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work-life balance
Based out of Banner Boswell Medical Center's Cardiovascular Center of Excellence, this position will help support the expansion and growing market shares in the Phoenix North West Valley. This is a very unique opportunity to be a part of a dynamic quickly growing Cardiovascular Surgery Group that is doing great things!
Banner Boswell Medical Center in Sun City, AZ is a 501-bed campus, a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center providing excellent patient care with compassion, integrity, and respect to the northwest area of metropolitan Phoenix since 1970. BBWMC was named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics a leading national health care research and quality assessment organization. Our campus offers iCare, a telehealth program that provides an extra layer of monitoring for patients in intensive-care units at Banner Boswell and throughout the Valley at other Banner hospitals.
Area attractions and highlights include:
- Phoenix West Valley offers premier restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- Endless recreational activities including hiking, cycling, boating, golf, or simply relaxing
- Excellent private and public-school options
WE OFFER YOU a competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent health benefit options.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for CARDIOVASCULAR and THORACIC SURGEON - Phoenix, Metro
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly