THE BEST CAREERS. RIGHT HERE @ BROOKLYN’S LEADING HOSPITAL.
MAIMONIDES: TOP TEN IN THE U.S. FOR CLINICAL OUTCOMES
We’re Maimonides Medical Center, the largest hospital in Brooklyn and a major independent teaching hospital with a community hospital feel. At Maimonides, we’re continuously expanding our services and capabilities and remain at the forefront of innovative medicine. Our Heart & Vascular Institute ranks #1 in the US for heart attack survival. We have a Level l Trauma Center, and an accredited full-service Cancer Center with Joint Commission Gold Star designation. We are also Brooklyn’s only Children’s Hospital.
We are currently seeking a full time board-certified/board eligible pulmonologist to join a busy hospital-based academic outpatient pulmonary practice.
In this vital role, you must:
- Assume already established busy outpatient practice with established new patient referral base.
- Be interested in treating a wide variety of lung diseases including asthma, COPD, lung cancer, interstitial lung disease, bronchiectasis and sleep apnea.
- Participate in our Lung Cancer screening program
- Direct our PFT lab and provide administrative support as well as the interpretation of PFT’s
- Have the opportunity to participate in didactic sessions with pulmonary fellows including Journal club, lecture series and once weekly CHEST clinic.
- Assume once monthly weekend inpatient call of hospitalized pulmonary patients in Ventilator unit and Step-Down Unit (PAMCU)
- MD, DO with valid NYS medical license
- Board certified/board eligible in pulmonary medicine
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Newly-built outpatient Pavilion, competitive salary and benefits. Close to NYC.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume to email@example.com.
Maimonides Medical Center is an EEOC employer. More information on Maimonides is available at www.maimonidesmed.org.
Apply for Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly