Internal Medicine opportunity with great quality of life | Earn $340K in the heart of New England
Trinity Health of New England invites applications for full-time, outpatient Internal Medicine openings available in Springfield, Massachusetts and neighboring communities.
The successful candidate will join over 35 employed physicians and 30 advanced practitioners with a network of over 130,000 active patients.
- Board certification or eligibility in Internal Medicine
- Eligible for medical licensure in Massachusetts
- 100% outpatient with shared phone call only; 1:7 which is supported by nurse triage
- Monday-Friday schedule with 18-22 patients per day
- Fully integrated EPIC emr
- Highly competitive compensation package to include an income guarantee, favorable productivity model, signing and relocation bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits offering to include health, life, dental, retirement with match, CME allowance, paid malpractice with tail coverage and generous time off (27 days + 6 paid holidays)
- $300,000+ earning potential
About Trinity Health of New England
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to the full spectrum of preventive, acute, and post-acute care, all delivered with the triple aim of better health, better care, and lower costs for our patient populations.
In New England, our hospitals, walk-in clinics, medical offices, specialized facilities, affiliated institutions, and foundations serve a population of nearly 3 million people.
As a dynamic part of Trinity Health, based in Livonia, Michigan, and one of the nation's largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems, Trinity Health Of New England is uniquely positioned to advance health care through alliances with the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University, and through our own research institutions dedicated to the development of primary care, new treatments for cancer and MS, and much more.
Candidates, please email a copy of Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Apply for Internal Medicine opportunity with great quality of life | Earn $340K in the heart of New England
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly