Physician - Radiology Breast Imaging - Baton Rouge
Ochsner Medical Center in Baton Rouge is seeking a board eligible / board certified Breast Imaging Radiologist to join our team.
- Full Time position
- Duties include the full scope of breast imaging examinations including screening & diagnostic mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI, as well as core needle biopsies and surgical localizations.
- Epic health record with integrated mammography reporting module
- Breast Imaging Fellowship or extensive breast imaging experience required
Department & Facility Highlights:
- The Ochsner radiology group in Baton Rouge (currently 7 members with fellowships encompassing body imaging, musculoskeletal, MRI, and breast imaging) works in conjunction with a larger system-wide Department of Radiology that includes a total of 80 board certified radiologists.
- The Baton Rouge radiology department offers a comprehensive suite of imaging services including X-ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, PET, nuclear medicine, mammography, breast intervention, and fluoroscopic procedures. Additional mammography, 3T MRI, and fixed PET/CT units arriving in 2021-22.
- Services are provided in state of the art imaging department located within a multispecialty clinic and attached ASC. Other regional practice sites include remote coverage of 15 satellite clinics and a cancer center.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Benefits include an equitable and clearly delineated compensation plan
- Paid malpractice coverage and a favorable malpractice environment in Louisiana
- Tax-free spending accounts
- Generous retirement benefits (401k, 403b, deferred compensation plans)
- CME allowance.
About Ochsner Baton Rouge
Greater Baton Rouge is home to Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, a full-service, 150-bed hospital and 13 Health Centers across Ascension, East Baton Rouge, Iberville, Livingston and Tangipahoa Parishes including Ochsner Cancer Center Baton Rouge. Over 2,300 employees serve patients in the Greater Baton Rouge area, including more than 250 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers whose collective dedication to patient care is recognized for quality excellence by Becker s Hospital Review, Healthgrades, Truven Health Analytics and Leapfrog. Ochsner Baton Rouge is a part of Ochsner Health, Louisiana s largest non-profit healthcare delivery system committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the Gulf South. To learn more about Ochsner Baton Rouge, please visit our website and follow us on Facebook.
Sorry, no opportunities for J-1 applications at present.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply HERE
Apply for Physician - Radiology Breast Imaging - Baton Rouge
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly